Thursday, April 19, 2012

Altitude 95 Reservation

Has anyone ever made reservations for Altitude 95 over the internet. I e-mailed my request using their e-mail address listed on their offical web sight. However, I have not received any kind of response. I e-mailed them instead of calling, because unfortunately I can write french much better than I can speak it.




|||



I booked through





www.bestrestaurantsparis.com





I had no problems - you can do it in english and they send you a confirmation email about 24 hours later. It is a good website, it has menus prices and a bit about the restaurant.





Try it ; )




|||



We were in Paris last August and phoned Altitude 95 for a reservation, my husband speaks french but the women who answered the phone was from England so i am pretty sure that if you phone them directly you will get someone who speaks english well.




|||



Emily4260 i also phoned to make reservations and the girl who took them spoke very good english...No problems table was all set when we went...





Safe Travels...Jimmy





P.S. all she asked was we call 1 week before we got there to confirm the reservations...




|||



Thank you all for your responses. I just received an e-mail from Altitude 95 telling me that they don%26#39;t accept reservations via e-mail. I can call or fax them. Guess I%26#39;ll be on the phone today. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment