Sunday, April 15, 2012

buses from paris or limoges to cahors please

I intend to take a train direct to cahors from paris on 30-3-06. however is there a bus company which goes as an alternative to the train?? Perhaps a train to limoges and then a bus to cahors from there is a more suitable possibility? I intend to be in cahors till 3.4.06. thanks




|||



why?



there are thro trains from Paris to Cahors via Limoges - why get off in Limoges and look for a bus (which I don%26#39;t believe exist - I live c20 km from Cahors)





French trains are great, on time, clean and the Limoges-Cahors stretch a delight in the day time ( or there are night sleepers)




|||



thank you so much. I am Australian and it is nice to have such a helpful and friendly reply as I speak English only. I am now booked on the trains there and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment