Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just Returned - Favorite Night in Paris was...

A cooking lesson with Anne Sfez. You all may know her as Anneparis on the forum. There were four of us, me and my husband, my sister and her husband. Anne and her husband Alain welcomed us into their beautiful home and we immediately felt as if we were cooking and eating with old friends. The meal was incredible, the lesson was great fun. We ate dinner on their beautiful rooftop terrace. As soon as word gets out, Anne is going to be swamped, so if you%26#39;re interested in a great evening of food and friendship, contact her quickly. Because we were in her home, classes are limited to just four people which made it incredibly intimate. This is an evening that we will always remember, and we have been to Paris many, many times. Don%26#39;t miss out!!!!! You can email Anne at anne_sfez@yahoo.fr. Tell her Vicki Floyd sent you! If you have any questions for me, please feel free to email me at vickisfloyd@hotmail.com








|||



vickisfloyd - what a marvelous experience and you always



have such a wonderful way of expressing it.





Anne will be joining the poster group on September 18



along with raphy. I expect it will be a very special



gathering with them there.




|||



Vickisfloyd,



Thanks for the hot tip.


I Emailed Anne and she already responded.


My wife and I will be in Paris in September and she is looking forward to that class.




|||



Vickisfloyd,





I agree with you that it is the people you meet and come to know on vacation, and not the monuments you see that make a vacation truly special. Congratulations on your wonderful experience. I will mention this to my wife for our next visit.




|||



Thank you, Vicki! To say the cooking class was even better than the wonderful dinner party you put together for 12 of us from the forum last week is really saying something. Your advice has been consistently terrific and it was a pleasure to meet you and Bruce (and all the others) on Ile St. Louis. Anyone who%26#39;s hesitating about meeting up with a group of posters in Paris -- just do it! Rhonda




|||



Wow, sounds like you had a fabulous evening. Am hoping to join Anne at the Sept. 18 meeting in Paris, here%26#39;s hoping.




|||



Hi All! Glad you enjoyed reading about %26quot;Chez Anne%26quot;. Any of you who will be at the September 18 get together will really enjoy meeting her. She%26#39;s delightful. Rhonda, we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner with the 10 of you!!! Don%26#39;t want to discount the fun we had there. Actually, we enjoyed it so much that we cancelled our dinner reservation the following evening and went back to the %26#39;Sargent%26#39;!



Anne...I hope you aren%26#39;t completely booked through next year already! We can%26#39;t wait to come back and cook with you again!




|||



Vickisfloyd,





What part of Paris are the classes held at ?




|||



Is this place near a metro station?




|||



Yes - Anne%26#39;s home is very near a metro station, and I%26#39;m so sorry...I can%26#39;t remember which station or which arrondissement! We were incredibly late getting there due to traffic (took a cab...got frustrated after an hour and switched to metro!) and I have to admit, I was so frustrated with being late that I wasn%26#39;t paying much attention. If you will email Anne, she can tell you exactly what metro station is closest. Her home is about a 5 minute walk from the metro.




|||



Just found my notes: Anne%26#39;s metro stop is Charenton-Ecoles, Line 8. They are in the Charenton area.

No comments:

Post a Comment