Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hotel La Perle og Hotel Varenne?

Have a facination for these two hotels. Varenne for it%26#39;s rewiews and La Perle for it%26#39;s courtyard. What would you recommend?




|||



You are comparing apples and oranges, mainly regarding the location of the two hotels.





The neighbourhoods are totally different. La Perle is in the 6th arr. on a pretty busy, narrow pedestrian street in the middle of all, while de Varenne is in the 7th arr. in a *very* quiet neighbourhood from where getting around is slightly more complicated (speaking of public transportation).





If you%26#39;re not familiar with the city, you may find La Perle more convenient.




|||



Thank you. I understand what you%26#39;re saying. I might go for La Perle in june. Had a facination for Hotel d%26#39;Albe too but I%26#39;m afraid it%26#39;s a bit noisy there.




|||



I have stayed at Hotel La Perle and you can read my review here on TA. It was simply wonderful- extremely convienient and a lovely location with many shops and a ton of restaurants. It was very quiet at night but with lots of things to do. Their courtyard is nice- they even brought in a dinner for a family that was too tired to go out and set it up in the courtyard. I highly recommend La Perle




|||



Thank you. If La Perle answers my e-mails (sent 2/no answer) I will go for it.




|||



Enjoy La Perle, they will answer or just go to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment