Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hotel Univers and the surrounding area

Hello from Detroit





If anyone can give Me info on this Hotel and the surrounding area I would so appreciate it. I%26#39;m interested in Shopping and Eating. I really would like to enjoy any markets that You all could recommend.





Thanks Theresa




|||



Are you refering to the Hotel Univers owned by best Western in Cannes?




|||



No, The Hotel is in Nice. It%26#39;s at 2 rue de la Liberte%26#39;. Anyone with info on this Hotel I would appreciate it...




|||



Theresa,



I am not familiar with the Hotel but the location is a good one.



From the Map you are near Old Nice and Place Garibaldi, a short walk to the Promenade Anglais, a short distance from the Cours Salaya which is where the daily market is. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment