Saturday, April 21, 2012

wrap around color image of Paris at night









I came across this night color wrap



around view of Paris and wanted to



share it.





Once you have the picture, scroll the



side bar down and then move the bottom



scroll bar slowly for a wrap around



view of Paris.





THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE



Click on the link below or paste it in



and scroll horizontally: turn up speakers





http://framboise781.free.fr/Paris.htm




|||



there... are... not... words...




|||



There is another version at





arnaudfrichphoto.com/english-versionle_toit_…





Enjoy!




|||



Sorry team fingers ran away with me that should be - arnaudfrichphoto.com/english-version/e_toit_…




|||



That is stunning




|||



brilliant - good for the memory and good for the soul!




|||



That is wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us all. If we can%26#39;t be there this is a great way to pretend! The music adds so much, too.




|||



Thanks for sharing. Do you know where the picture was taken from? Is that Notre Dame?




|||



Wow -- does anyone know if this can be used as a screen saver and if so, how to do it?




|||



Thanks Randy - where did you find it!


As for position, I reckon it%26#39;s from Notre Dame too.


As for a screensaver, I%26#39;m not sure but I%26#39;ll give it a go.




|||



Hi,





iaatf - I have no idea where it was taken from.





espanessiempre - haven%26#39;t a clue, it will take



someone with more technical



expertise than me to figure



it out.





paris-fanatic- Someone forwarded it to me,



I have no idea where it



originated.





All said and done, ENJOY







Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment