Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pssst... Wanna see some Paris pictures?

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful New Years!!!



Well... it took me long enough! I%26#39;ve almost been back for 2 months... ahhh, ces%26#39;t la vie.



Anyway, I finally have my Paris pictures up on my website if you%26#39;d like to take a look!



www.ResortHoppers.com



Enjoy! ~ Pamela




|||



Great web site Pamela, you set it up so nicely. Great photos too!



The resort you stayed at looked fabulous, down side being that it looks like it was outside of Paris. How long did it take to get into city from that location?





I think that would still be a nice place to stay if one had a couple of weeks to spend in France!




|||



Oh Pamela! I%26#39;m speechless! I%26#39;ve been %26quot;stalking%26quot; your site for some time now anxiously awaiting your photos and they were definitely worth waiting for. What an amazing trip. I%26#39;m definitely booking tickets to the opera. And your adorable townhouse was so quaint. It almost seems from a fairy tale! Thanks so much for the great read and amazing photos. My trip cannot come soon enough....




|||



I%26#39;m glad you both liked the pictures! I hope others will enjoy them just as much! ;)





Joan1: Our resort was a bit out of the way. It took us anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes to get into the heart of Paris. For us, that wasn%26#39;t bad. Where we live in CA, we commute about 30-45 minutes to get where we are going anyway... i.e. my husband%26#39;s work. In the morning, we ate pastries and chocolate chaud, on the way out, and at night, I used the ride back to filter through my digital photos and deleted the %26quot;bad%26quot; ones. It really wasn%26#39;t all that bad... and there was stuff to see and do out that way, but since this was our first trip to Paris, we didn%26#39;t do any of it... we were constantly in the heart of Paris. We%26#39;d like to go back, perhaps next year... and we%26#39;d definately stay there again, and maybe visit some of their surrounding area. I love what you get when you stay at a Marriott Vacation Club... it%26#39;s always a full blown condo. Nice and homey...





Dina: I%26#39;m sooooo glad you enjoyed the pictures! I love it that you were stalking my site, anxiously waiting for the pictures. I%26#39;m sure you noticed, but I haven%26#39;t quite gotten the Lourve pictures up yet. I ran out of steam. It took me 7 weeks just to get up the desire to put the pages together... it can be alot of work sometimes! I didn%26#39;t even start until last Friday! I do love doing it though, and the general concensus is that people often enjoy looking at them. The best part of it is when someone from a faraway land finds my site and either emails me or signs my guestbook... I think that%26#39;s just too cool! I can%26#39;t wait to hear about your trip either! You go in April, right?




|||



I was wondering where the Louve photos were, but figured you had your hands full with getting so many great pics online, that they%26#39;d come eventually. :) I%26#39;m actually headed to Paris on March 1 and stay through the 10th. I%26#39;ve recently booked my hotel, and am more excited than ever. Of course, browsing your pics really got me anxious as well! My mother gave me a new set of luggage for Christmas and I%26#39;ve already begun packing!





I%26#39;ve been meaning to ask what sort of camera you are using? I have a Kodak DX7590 that I%26#39;m not very fond of. I%26#39;d really like to get something a bit smaller, but with better resolution.





Thanks again for the great read.



-Dina




|||



Tigerlilie, your album is just beautiful; you set it up in such an artful way!




|||



Two months away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! I knew it was in Spring... that explains why April was on the brain!



I know how a gift can totally set you off... For Chrsitmas last year, my mother in law gave me two guide books and a %26quot;Learn how to speak French%26quot; book and I was soooo estatic! At that point, I had just booked our trip 2 weeks earlier, on Dec. 13th... so it was really fresh, and I though my nerves were going to jump out of my body! lol =)



I have a love affair with my Olympus C-50 camera. We bought it a few years ago now, when a 5.0 was a major deal! Nowadays, it seems like everyone has one... I love the pictures it takes; makes me look like I know what I%26#39;m doing! hee hee hee... I aspire to be like Randy one of these days! ;) It%26#39;s not quite pocket size... a bit bigger. I always carry my camera case around with me though, since I go through memory cards like there%26#39;s no tomorrow. Actually, Scott carries the camera... I take the pictures! We even have an underwater housing for it since we SCUBA dive, and it does pretty well down there too!




|||



Parisienne03: I%26#39;m soooo glad you like the pictures too... it%26#39;s alot of fun putting it together! Enjoy them!




|||



Excellent work.




|||



Really great website tigerlilie. I enjoyed it all.




|||



I%26#39;ve just been through your website and it%26#39;s fantastic! Not only are the pictures great but also the write-ups. I like digging up on the history of places I am visiting. I%26#39;m also a travel fanatic and have been to Paris twice but it seems I have to return there a hundred times more to see every beautiful corner of that city. Hope I can also organize all my thousands of travel pictures someday and get myself a website soon.



I signed your guestbook. E-mail me if you have travel questions. I may be of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment