Thursday, April 19, 2012

Digital camera download options

I just took the plunge and bought my first digital camera for my trip to France in June. I understand there are cafe%26#39; type places where travelers can access the internet. Will I be able to plug my USB cable in there to download pictures? I heard there are web-based companies that will store your photos, and then I can retrieve them when I get home? Sorry to be so technology-challenged! Any help is much appreciated.




|||



keylimejet -





I%26#39;ll leave it to the local experts to tell you about the internet services and locations - I just carry extra memory cards for my camera, and I upload my pix when I get home.





I just check email when I%26#39;m overseas, and save all the other digital housekeeping chores for when I%26#39;m not on the vacation clock. There%26#39;s always some place I%26#39;d rather be than didling around on a computer whether I%26#39;m in Paris, or Rome or wherever.




|||



My problem (if you can call it that!)is that I%26#39;ll be there for 6 weeks, and I%26#39;m thinking that enough memory cards to last that long might be too pricey. I did buy the 128 MB card to go with my camera, but I have no idea how much that holds. Enough for 6 weeks worth of pictures, and some video clips? I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment