Sunday, April 15, 2012

where to stay?

I am planing a holiday for myself, husband and 1 year old son. We are thinking of staying in residences in either plan de la tour or st aygulf but l am having trouble finding out what facilities are in the villages i.e. cafes, bars resturants etc can anyone advise me or recomend somehwere else we would like to be within walking distance of a small town / village somewhere between beach and mountains and within 1 hours drive of nice airport






|||



Hi Ellij,


I have only just read your email on the tripadvisor site. If you are still interested there are a few hotels in Saint Aygulf try this link to the Hotel Cap Riviera it gives details on the hotel and location attractions. http://www.activehotels.com


Best Regards



Derek





|||



Have you looked at Garde Freinet or Grimaud? When will you be going? I have been going to the Cavalaire (on the coast) for 19 years since my children were babies. Give me a few more details so that I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment