Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lido Show ??? Should we go?

Hi,



My parents and I will be going through Paris on a European Tour. One of the optional excursions in Paris is a show at The Lido. A few years ago when I travelled through Paris on my own on a tour I went to see the Moulin Rouge and thought it was good fun. But I%26#39;m not sure if my parents (very conservative people) will enjoy a cabaret show. Can anyone who has seen the show at Lido let me know if it%26#39;s very risque?



I look forward to reading your options....



Thanks,



Ozgirl




|||



You definitely see some skin but it is all done in a tasty way.



(Don%26#39;t most of us think that our parents are rather conservative?)



I would say: go for it.




|||



Normally I don%26#39;t respond to inquiries about the various Paris cabaret shows. The body of opinion seems to be split pretty evenly between go and don%26#39;t waste the time...but this Topic header is too poetic to pass up with apologies)---





Lido Show??? Should we go ?.....NO !!!




|||



OZgirl73, I would not do the show if you have other choices and free time to go to a jazz club or even a Siene cruise and nice dinner somewhere. I have been to the Moulin Rouge and it was a Parisian twist on a good Las Vegas show. Not bad, just not worth my precious time in Paris.





However, if you feel your parents would enjoy this type of show, then just ask them. As far as the topless woman, as long as your parents know it is topless and not too conservative to agree to go, then I would take them as these shows are actually less seductive than many dance routines I have seen with more clothes on. It is not a %26quot;peep show%26quot;!!!




|||



Too much money and time for my taste. I just think those shows are complete tourist traps.





Les




|||



Thank you all for responding....



I like your idea waytogogirl...I might suggest the cruise instead. That sounds more their thing:)



Thanks,



Ozgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment