Thursday, March 29, 2012

best Nice street map graphic on the internet?

What%26#39;s the best bitmap graphic or pdf or whatever that I could print and fold up for my trip? All of the ones I%26#39;ve found are either lacking detail (like the lonelyplanet one linked here) or are the interactive type that only show a section at a time (http://www.plan-nice.org/ is great for that, but I want a printable one). Thanks




|||



Go to www. nice tourism.com and you can order one on line(no charge). They arrive fairly quickly. I think I had mine in 7-10 days.




|||



www.plan-nice.org




|||



There´s a map of the centre



sprachurlaub.de/stadtplan/stadtplan-nizza.pdf (2,1 MByte)



I noticed one mistake (location of the Radisson-SAS hotel), maybe there´re some more. It´s obviously a map for Sprachurlaub.de customers.



The Ligne d´Azur network map isn´t very detailed at the Nice centre:



www.lignedazur.com/plan/index.asp?rub_code=5






|||



The link should be



sprachurlaub.de/stadtplan/stadtplan-nizza.pdf




|||



You get a very good and very detailed city map for free at the Tourist Office and at most hotels. The real thing. For the pinpointing of a specific address in advance, try www.plan-nice.org

No comments:

Post a Comment