Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Help with weather info

Can anyone let me know what weather to expect around the Nice area in mid-end of June?





My husband %26amp; I have rented a private villa in a small town called St Blaise, about 20 miles away from Nice and took it for granted it would be pretty hot. However, I%26#39;ve heard conflicting reports-people that have been say its very hot that time of year but most websites showing averages are telling me the average is around 23oC, which to me is not great (I like my weather blisterin!).





Any info would be much appreciated.




|||



Well nobody can say what weather you will have but at that time of the year you should be in the high 20%26#39;s and on some days maybe go to 30 under the sun. All depends on where you are, if it%26#39;s a windy area or nbot.





But no matter what you have to live with the weather you will get, so don%26#39;t spoil your vacation because of the temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment