Thursday, March 29, 2012

www.lastminute.com

I just discovered www.lastminute.com and found some remarkable deals on hotel prices. In some cases, it is a couple hundred price difference for a 6 night stay, as opposed to expedia and other sites. It almost seems too good to be true! Having not heard much about this site before, I%26#39;m wondering if anybody can tell me how legit this site is?? Anybody have any good/bad experiences with this site??





I would like to book immediately bc I%26#39;m loving the deals, but I wasnt to make sure everything runs smoothly with this site.





Any advice? Please help!!!




|||



It is very well known in France now. I booked a very cheap flight to Marrakech a few years ago.



The only thing I regret is that they wait soooo long to tell you what flight you%26#39;ll get. I was supposed to get the flight schedule within 5 days before departure. I got it the day before! I had to go down to Lyon by car instead of by train because I didn%26#39;t have time to get a train ticket for the next morning (departure 8am). That was really stressing!



I hope they improved their policy...





As for hotel prices all I can say is I worked for a hotel that worked with them for summer holidays and customers had very good deals! So go for hotel bargains, no problem!




|||



I use it for accomodation in Australia all the time - always reliable.




|||



It%26#39;s one of the pionneers of travel related websites that originated in Britain and spread all around Europe and the Pacific. The owners sold it in their 30s to the Travelocity group and now have enough money to maintain 3 generations in luxurious living... Now it%26#39;s one of the world%26#39;s leading travel sites, but of course not being US based, the American public has never heard of it... I just bought a plane ticket off them, because they were € 7 cheaper than the exact same ticket on Expedia! For scheduled airlines, they work very well, normally with e tickets. The problem happyindijon had with her flight to Marrakech was due to the fact that it was a charter flight. Had she bought it in an established brick and mortar travel agency, she would also have had to wait until... the last minute to know about her plane%26#39;s scheduled departure time.




|||



They are very well establised in the UK, and a very respectible business.





I%26#39;ve used them for hotel reservations and no problems at all, good rates as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment