Thursday, March 29, 2012

lesbian hotel

I would just like to say thank you to all who replied to my ad regarding lesbian friendly hotel in Paris. I just thought travelling alone it might be nice to meet up with other like minded people.



So once again thanks




|||



Have a great time in Paris. I%26#39;m sorry that we weren%26#39;t really able to come up with a definitive recommendation. Please feel free to stop in any of the bars in the Marais--particularly the smaller ones (those along Ste-Croix de la Bretonnerie or L%26#39;Amnesia on rue Vieille du Temple at rue des Rosiers). As I mentioned, most of them are very welcoming to women, and the bartenders would probably be a good source of information about clubs or special events that may be happening while you%26#39;re in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment