Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CDG - airport terminal arrival to Taxi stand

Hi,


I%26#39;m arriving in Paris at the CDG airport Monday morning around 9 AM (hopefully without flight delays) via Delta Airlines. I%26#39;m planning on taking a taxicab to my hotel in the Latin Quarter (I don%26#39;t think I will be able to manage the metro or the bus with two suitcases). Can someone familiar with the CDG airport guide me as to how I can get from the terminal to the taxicab stand? I guess i also need to go through customs or immigration or whatever else it%26#39;s known as in Paris. How long should I expect the process to take (from my getting off the plane to getting out of the airport). Thanks.




|||



It%26#39;s pretty much as simple as collecting your bags in the Luggage Collection area, passing through the French Customs controlled Exit (usually no more than a nod and a wave...and often even less than that) then walking straight ahead across the main concourse of the CDG #-2 terminal to the EXIT doors and then looking to your left or right for the regular TAXI statnd outside of each.





The process of deplaning, passing through French Immigration formalities, collecting baggage and passing through French Customs formalities can take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes (and occasionally more)---depending on any number of variables.

No comments:

Post a Comment