Tuesday, March 27, 2012

cdg 2A to 2F

I have a connection at CDG terminal 2A to 2F. What would be the best way to get there?






|||



I would walk, it%26#39;s not that far. Otherwise, there is a shuttle just outside baggage claim.




|||



Terminal 2A to 2F is a bit of a hike. You CAN walk it if you like. I suspect it would take about 20 minutes. I would suggest getting a luggage cart if you plan to do that. Check this map if you choose to walk:





airchive.com/Timetables%20and%20Maps/Europe2…





Otherwise, walk outside and catch the shuttle bus.




|||



If you are simply making an inter-flight connection (your luggage is checked directly through to your outbound flight from CDG #2-F, then make certain that you DO NOT exit the controlled%26#39;..In Transit..%26#39; areas (if you see a French Customs control point DO NOT pass through it)....and follow directions and signage for %26#39;..CORRESPONDENCE TRANSFER..%26#39; Ask a flight attendent or gate attendent to point you in the right direction from your arrival gate.





CDG %26#39;CORRESPONDENCE TRANSFER%26#39;--



aeroportsdeparis.fr/ADP/…




|||



My connection is between American and Air France flights so I will have to collect my bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment