Thursday, March 29, 2012

Crystal Hotel

Does anyone know anything about this hotel? It%26#39;s in the Saint Germain Des Pres. Couldn%26#39;t find much about it on my TA search. Thanks!




|||



Did you find the 14 reviews on TA? They are generally favourable - Nearly all reviewers say %26quot;Great location%26quot;; but not everyone is very happy with the rooms. Not really cheap either!




|||



Location is really excellent being close to St. Germain church and the Blvd. St. Germain%26#39;s famous cafes, but I find their rates to be overpriced for the type of rooms they offer.




|||



Thanks to both of you! I%26#39;m about ready to give up the search. It%26#39;s so frustrating trying to find the right place for my family--especially when there are so many reviews to read and hotels to choose from. If you have any suggestions, I%26#39;m all ears....

No comments:

Post a Comment