Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Astor Paris St. Honore

Can anyone tell me anything about this hotel? My friend has stayed in this area before and asked her travel agent for another hotel in the neighborhood. Its seems ok, but I was curious, it is listed as the 8th Arr but everyone mentions the 6th. My friend wants to walk out her front door to everything.





I was a little concerned because this hotel was never mentioned in any tour books and I couldn%26#39;t find it on the TA hotel list (but its very long)




|||



The hotel is on TA, and gets good reviews:



tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187147-d229443…





No need to go through the entire list of hotels - just use the %26quot;search%26quot; function!




|||



The hotel is in the 8th arrondissement, close to Rue du Faubourg St Honore and the Elysee Palace. A posh, quiet hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment