Wednesday, April 25, 2012

R/T Ticket Rome-Paris

I%26#39;ve planned a trip out to Rome from NYC. I bought a R/T ticket from Rome to Paris. I won%26#39;t be using the return trip to Paris. Is that ok to do?




|||



I don%26#39;t see why it wouldn%26#39;t be. You paid for it, whether you use it or not is your prerogative. Can you see if you can get your money back for the ticket, or was it a non-refundable ticket?




|||



non refundable ticket





I bought the R/T ticket cause it was cheaper than a one way fare. I just wanted to make sure! Thanks!




|||



doctorjo31 -





Be sure that you cancel the Rome-Paris leg. If you dont, you will probably find that the airline will cancel all of your subsequent arrangements. When you cancel, make sure that the note is made that you have made your own alternate arrangements. That note will help to preserve the remainder of your itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment