Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easiski, HI.

HI Easiski.





Thanks for your help again. We have already booked a place at Les Melezes. I am sure it will be good.





Now, what about ski schools for the children... where do I sign up? And which one should they go to? My daughter is 8 and my son 5? Thanks.





Madhuri




|||



I recommend trying this forum:



forum.magicmaman.com/forum.php…



It%26#39;s a French website full of real French and their parenting/community issues.




|||



Hi Madhuri,





Please note that the posting rules on this forum state no advertising of any kind. therefore if I give you one solid recommendation for ski school I would be breaking the rules (as I interpret them). Please go to the LDA tourist office website (www.les2alpes.com) and there you will find me. You can then mail me directly and I can give you a reference.





Sorry to be a bit long-winded. there are big differences in the schools here though.




|||



Hi Easiski.





I am not sure where to look for you on such a large website.





Am to find you on the Contacts website? Is it les2alp@les2alpes.com? Should I use your name Easiski?





Thanks and sorry to keep bothering you.





Madhuri

No comments:

Post a Comment