Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We leave in 12 hrs. 2 quick questions

I still have my folder for the Carte Orange from last year. I assume it and the picture are still good so I just have to buy the new pass?



Also, can I buy the 2 day museum pass on Wednesday and not use it until Friday and Saturday? That would save time to buy everything on the same day.



thanks!




|||



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;I still have my folder for the Carte Orange from last year. I assume it and the picture are still good so I just have to buy the new pass?%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;





YES---all you need is the new ticket/coupon





%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Also, can I buy the 2 day museum pass on Wednesday and not use it until Friday and Saturday? That would save time to buy everything on the same day.%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;





YES---the re-named PARIS MUSEUM PASS does NOT become valid until you enter the FIRST DATE of USE on the pass..so you may purcahse it on Wednesday and save it for first-use any day after that.




|||



Thanks KDKSAIL. I was hoping you would be around!

No comments:

Post a Comment