Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day trip from Paris

Hi all, I%26#39;m visiting Paris later this month and am trying to figure out if I should leave the city for a day. Know of any worthwhile excursions? I%26#39;ll be reliant on a tour company or public transportation. I%26#39;ve been to Versailles, so not there. Any other suggestions? Thank you!




|||



Check out the daily excursions offered



by ParisVision.




|||



Why not Disneyland Paris? ;-) Just kidding!





I would suggest Chantilly, north of Paris. About 45 minutes by train from Gare du Nord. A great castle with a superb park, surrounded by forests where Parisians love to have picnic (well, when the wheather is a bit warmer). You can visit the fine painting collection in the castle and I recommend the %26quot;Horse Living Museum%26quot; (Musee Vivant du Cheval) located in the beautifully restored castle%26#39;s stables.

No comments:

Post a Comment