Tuesday, April 24, 2012

fine IBIS hotels

Hallo



I will fly first time to Paris on May.could you give me some info about good Ibis hotels near Eiffel Tower,Champ Elysee?I have no big budget so I%26#39;m looking for any cheap hotel..I found Ibis Eiffel Combrare but don%26#39;t know is it well choise.Also my plane will arive to Beauvais so how can I get to this hotel.



thanks




|||



Hi, dako.. there really isn%26#39;t an IBIS near the Eiffel or Champs - the Ibis Cambronne is south of the Eiffel by a couple of kilometers, in the 15th arrondissement. It is used by tour groups, so it is well-known.





Have a look at these hotels near the Eiffel Tower:



http://www.hotel-royalphare-paris.com/



http://www.hotelamelie.fr/#go



http://www.hotel-kensington.com





I%26#39;ve never come in from Beauvais - there is a bus service from there to Porte Maillot (17th), from there you can use the metro system or get a taxi.




|||



If Ibis is your preferred choice you may want to consider the Ibis Levallois:





accorhotels.com/accorhotels/fichehotel/gb/ib…





It is actually fairly close to Porte Maillot where the bus from Beauvais Airport arrives. From the hotel you have easy access to Line 3 of the metro.




|||



dako -





I have not stayed in an Ibis in Paris, however, I have stayed in them in other places. The are perfectly servicable hotels - no romance, and usually tour groups coming and going, but they are a reliable chain. I%26#39;ve always found them to be clean and well-kept. The rooms are not large, but you%26#39;ll manage, and bathrooms are well-equipped and well cared for.





You can do far worse. Bon voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment