Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hotel de Sers

Forget the big 4 and 5* hotels. My son and his partner, both in their late twenties stayed last weekend at this boutique hotel and were completely overwhelmed.



Stephanie, the ever effective and attentive consierge, often responded within minutes of my email enquiries, as I was doing the organising, and guided them to what they described as the ultimate romantic weekend.



Even a query on the price of champagne resulted in the full list being emailed in minutes and in fact was better value than most bars in the UK. Unsurprising, as attention to detail is the secret here, the choosen bottle arrived chilled to the room just as they did.



No enquiry was too much trouble.



Not on a particular budget they still wanted value for money and got it at every point.



Their room had it%26#39;s own balcony and mini conservatory overlooking the city. An absolutely fabulous bathroom, wonderful finishing touches such as DVD, B %26amp; O music systems amd plasma TV screen.



For the money they could have had a really posh 5* but they wanted something a bit more intimate and trendy. their own discription was the best value in Paris. Perfect for proposals!!!



Stephanie%26#39;s best tip was the really exclusive Michellin starred boat trip, no more cost than a three course meal in the least Michellin starred landed restaurant. Not the usual overpriced cattle trip.



There were passes also arranged to the latest nightspots if they wanted them but they said they liked the room too much to stay out late!!!



The best good value but still expensive bit, the chauffeur driven Merc from the airport.



They said they felt like fim stars when the driver was at arrivals with a plac-card with their name on it. He advised them of good eating and night spots, not the least bit unfriendly. In fact they said that everyone in the hotel and connected went out of their way to help.



Nestled in the shadow of George V this has to be one of the best kept secrets in Paris.



I%26#39;m going for my birthday in July.



Stephanie should get online consierge of the year award if one exists, if one doesn%26#39;t it should be created.




|||



gcest,





OMG, I wholeheartedly agree!! I had a lovely experience there in January. I enjoyed every moment. The staff is SO helpful. I felt safe and secure. In fact, I liked it so much I%26#39;m going back for ten days in May. I had a lot of hotels to choose from, but I can%26#39;t wait to stay at L%26#39;Hotel de Sers again. They give out a keychain which reads, %26quot;Ma Maison à Paris. .%26quot; I look at it everyday and smile.




|||



Hi Philly





Have done Venice 4 times in case you ever want help and Egypt 7 times so keep in touch.



Just off there Friday so haven%26#39;t time to read all your posts will do on return.





Gill




|||



Awesome! I am going to Venice in April!!! I could definitely use some suggestions. Bon Voyage!




|||



Dear Guest



It was an honour for us to welcome you at the Hotel De Sers , my team try to make the best to give to our guest the best souvenir of Paris


I will pass your comment to my my team especially to Stephanie our chief concierge


Thanks again for your kind feed back



Best regards




Jennifer BOCCARA


General Manager


Hotel DE SERS


jboccara@hoteldesers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment