Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A little Jazz . . . .Le Caveau de la Huchette March 2-9...

Anyone interested in meeting up?




|||



Actally . . . I don%26#39;t get there unitl the 4th. =) Maybe Monday or Tuesday night?




|||



Depends...



do you like the nightlife...do you like to boogie? Or are you earlybirds? (I%26#39;m fairly fogie-ish myself, and like to catch the train, so midnight is my curfew). By the way, what part of California are you from?




|||



I am so sorry I won%26#39;t be there! I planned a get-together at Le Caveau on March 26 for anyone available at that time. It is my favorite place to go! Have you gone before?? Have a fantastic time!





I am here to encourage anyone in town at that time to go and join the fun- you won%26#39;t regret it!!




|||



%26lt;%26lt;do you like the nightlife...do you like to boogie? Or are you earlybirds? (I%26#39;m fairly fogie-ish myself, and like to catch the train, so midnight is my curfew). By the way, what part of California are you from?%26gt;%26gt;





I used to dance when I was younger . . . but I%26#39;m kinda a fogie myself. Plus hubby looks silly when he dances. I REALLY enjoy jazz though . . . I worked in a Jazz club in San Francisco for a couples years on the weekends. I would love it if you could join us . . . at home we usually go to bed early and wake up early cause of work. What time are they open, or do people usually go?





We live about 40 minutes drive from San Francisco. =) Bay Area, CA.




|||



AandJ, the band usually starts about 1015pm (2215). They have live music nightly and cover is about 11E on weekdays, 13E on weekends.





Here is their website:





http://www.caveaudelahuchette.fr/




|||



We would love to go Monday night would be best for us. We made reservations at a restaurant in the 6th that was suggested by they have jazz in the evening I cant remember the name phread but are open to something new.




|||



The restaurant is l%26#39;arbuci..




|||



I believe, L%26#39;Arbuci has its jazz concerts listed on its web page:



http://www.arbuci.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment