Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Paris pictures

So...it%26#39;s a bit late. But better late, than never. I do have a good excuse. I had an accident! eeks.



I%26#39;ve been looking at my pictures lately, trying to relive my visit to Paris this past summer. Since pixfield shared his pictures, I thought I%26#39;d share mine.





To all of you solo travelers, don%26#39;t panic, you will be so busy visiting all the sites of Paris that you will forget you are doing it solo. I met so many nice Parisians that talked to me in Cafes and kept me company while I had all of those pain aux chocolates...and my french is horrendous. And of course so many people volunteered to take my pictures too.





You can see my pictures at:



ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dhnia/my_photos




|||



thanks for sharing, Ced. I never get tired of seeing peoples%26#39; pictures of Paris. Looks like you had a very fun time. :)




|||



Very nice photos!




|||



Brava! What great photos.




|||



Cedre,





Good Show !





Randy






|||



Nice pictures. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole lot while reminiscing about Paris, my favorite city.




|||



Cedre,





Great pictures. We%26#39;re neighbors, you know. I hear its been VERY cold up your way.




|||



Wonderful!! Thanks for sharing.




|||



Thanks for all the wonderful words. I am glad you enjoy the pictures almost as much as I do :)





Mascara, it%26#39;s been windy but not so bad. I recently came back from a trip from Ottawa. Now that%26#39;s cold! It makes me appreciate where I am living :)




|||



Lovely Cedre, thanks so much for sharing. Only 3 months, 23 days and counting. Thanks again. I really enjoyed your pictures and commentary.




|||



Never too late to share pictures :) Looks like you had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment