Saturday, April 21, 2012

transport Paris to rome, confused

I have been searching the overnight trains from Paris to Rome and I am a little confused. We only want to go one way, but when I put all the info in it comes up manditory return. Is the price quoted for the single journey, and do you have to book and pay for a return as well. Also some airfares and the eurostar of course are cheaper for returns, silly question I guess, but I have not done this before. Can you book and pay for a return fare and not use it. Can the airline eurostar do anything about it.






|||



Where did you look for the trains???





And Eurostar is certainly not an airline...




|||



Hey





I just went onto the raileurope.co.uk website ... on the welcome screen fill in the details leaving the return date blank %26amp; it worked fine ... i just used april to get a quote %26amp; it was 93 (uk sterling) ... from paris bercy to roma ...




|||



I think you mean easyjet for the airfares. they too have one way trips, so you don%26#39;t HAVE to purchase a return ticket. I just did a search on their website for April 4, and it quoted me a 47 euro flight one way.




|||



Or go to www.easyjet.com and fly one way Paris to Rome for half the price of the train. You%26#39;ll enjoy a 90 mn flight rather than a whole night train ride with fifteen stops and the smell of your co-travellers%26#39; sandals filling your nostrils

No comments:

Post a Comment