Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day trip to Musée Vivant du Cheval

Hi all, my husband and I will be in Paris (first time!) this summer. I would like to take an afternoon trip to Chantilly to see the Musée Vivant du Cheval. Can anyone tell me about how long it takes to get from Paris to Chantilly by train (assuming the train goes there)? Is it reasonable to assume we could go, spend a few hours and come back in about half a day?





Thanks in advance!




|||



It is a half an hour train ride to Chantilly from the Gare du Nord.



You can absolutely do it in half a day, but there is a wonderful forest to explore and Chateau has an exceptional art collection, should you wish to explore more. To reserve you tix, look here:



www.voyages-sncf.com




|||



Thank you for the info phread! We are planning on spending 4-5 days in Paris, would it be reasonable to get our tickets for Chantilly when we arrive in Paris? Or should I book them even earlier?

No comments:

Post a Comment