Sunday, April 15, 2012

Family of Four- What are my hotel options?

Any ideas on a great hotel that accomodates four people in a room? We%26#39;ll just be in Paris two nights so we need something centrally located. I just hate the thought of doubling our cost by having to book two rooms. Are there any other options?



Thanks




|||



Why not get 2 rooms in a 2 stars. 4 people in a Paris hotel room is a lot.



Hotel des Bains is a small and nice hotel on rue Delambre that has 1 suite that accomodates 4. It is about 10 minutes from Luxembourg garden, in the 14th but close to the 6th. It is the only one that I have actually visited.




|||



Hotel Montpensier in the first district has good reviews and is located near the Louvre. It has at least one room that will fit five people, and according to the reviews is large by Paris standards and nice for a large family. The hotel is only two stars, however, and I do not know it personally. Their direct website is: www.hotel-paris-montpensier.com/index.htm (email for rates and reservations directly) I will be staying there with my family of 5 at the end of March. You can read my review when I return. Another approach is a phone call to Travelocity or Expedia. They will help you bypass the online problem of trying unsuccessfully to select one room for four people.




|||



You might try Hotel Langlois. I stayed there in November and it was by far the largest hotel room I%26#39;ve seen in Paris and it wasn%26#39;t even a suite.



The location is near the Opera and Galleries Lafayette.



www.hotel-langlois.com

No comments:

Post a Comment